Thursday, March 8, 2012

JVC HANC250 High-Grade Noise-Cancelling Headphones




Higher sound quality via a 40 millimeter neodymium drive unit, 85% noise reduction feedback signal (feedback) technology



Excellent reduction of ambient noise by means of headphones with closed traditional insulating ear pads and double-walled housing audience



Works just like a real hi-fi stereo headphones when the noise canceling function is turned off



1 . 2 m lengthy, detachable connection cable, gold plated iPhone compatible plug



Delivery: JVC HANC250 High-Grade Noise-Cancelling Earphones, bag, dual plug adapter for use of the earphones on the airplane, 6. three mm plug adapter and AAA battery power



Great Earphones! By N. Gaston







These types of really are a excellent pair of earphones.





I got them for operate since I recently required a job that involved a cube farm. Putting these earphones on and turning at the noise canceling instantly makes me breathe the sigh of comfort. It's like having my own little haven to visit to get away from noise from the cube farm.





These people block all lower rate of recurrence sounds (low voices, air condition, computer supporters, and so on ) and muffle higher frequency sounds (women's voices, and so on ). Combined with some music Constantly even tell I'm in a cube any longer.





Speaking of music, I have discovered requirements from these earphones to be outstanding! Sure, it shouldn't have huge amounts of largemouth bass, but what will there be is clean and pure. Additionally, the detail within the mid and higher range is extraordinary.... I find myself hearing lyrics and background music information that I never noticed prior to.





Finally: comfort. I used to be really looking for a pair of over the hearing headphones because That i knew of I would be wearing these all day long. But right after reading the positive testimonials (and looking at the actual price) I went with this particular... and I'm glad Used to do. First of all, these are _very_ lighting. I couldn't think how light these were the first time I picked them up. Next, the cushions are extremely top quality, mating well with your hearing, sealing out audio while not making your own ears hot. Finally, the headband is actually of similar high quality, never disturbing the top of me (although monster beats cable it does beats by dre monster put a crimp in my tresses! ).





We have worn these earphones for about 5 hrs a day for the past month and can't come up with anything poor to say about them....





Friedmud









Quality and Value By L. Bitar







I bought JVC HANC250 High-Grade Noise-Cancelling Earphones based on several reviews which i read. Since I have tested Monster Beats Pro them (I got back through France) I can say that it was a good purchase.





I originally wanted noise cancelling headphones because we have a sony transportable DVD player which has quality picture however crap for audio. After reading the actual reviews I decided upon these because 1) the actual reviews were fine, 2) your cost as much beats by dre monster as bose and 3) because one evaluation said it was great for bass heavy songs.





These types of headphones made up for the crappy sony sound at the portable dvd player, these are heavy on largemouth bass, have good sound quality otherwise and are also one third associated with bose price. Bonus features are the carrying case and flight connection it comes along with. The carrying case has sufficient space for the earphones, my ipod device (nano), several extra batteries AND my wife's noise cancelling ear buds having a noise cancelling component that is as large as an ipod.





Ideal for travelling, noise cancelling feature performs well(I have tried them while mowing my lawn and watching movies with an airplane), comfort fitting, wire detaches totally... it does the job well at low cost. I believe this item is actually underpriced. ($118 has been my purchase price. )





Problems: 1)If you switch your ipod towards the max with largemouth bass boost it might possess some distortion according to the track, but most associated with my rap and hiphop are good. 2) The noise cancelling will not block out all noise, especially conversations. So if individuals talk around you or even babies are crying around you when you are soaring, you do not hear the actual jet engine, however, you will hear individuals. Yet this particular did not disturb our music listening or film watching.





We are very pleased with this item.









Not really Impressed! Through K These types of





When I first got these headphones I was satisfied. I used to be making use of Sennheiser CX300 ear buds and found the actual JVC HA-NC250 to become very light and very comfortable compared to the ear buds. Around the house they actually an excellent job associated with blocking outside noise, especially low rate of recurrence. As soon as I plug them in to our Zune 80GB I experienced that they were weaker in the bass reaction and overall fidelity compared to the Sennheiser ear buds. Using the comfort advantage and anticipated functionality of the noise cancellation on airplane it had been worth it. Still my first journey on a plane is actually when my good emotions turned to complete buyers' sorrow.





First of all deficiency of dynamic audio in these headphones became very evident at the plane. My spouse and i to turn the amount way up to hear the conversation on video and songs was just very thin and weak. I quickly plug them directly into my I-pod to be sure it had been not the Microsoft zune and still was not satisfied. Besides the bad sound performance with all the noise canceling switched on they quickly started to make my hearing ache. Not our ear lobes but our inner ear. It had been a strange sensation as if something has been putting pressure on my ears. I never experienced this with a few hours of use at home but it occurred rather quickly at the plane. Unsure if it has been because I had to turn the volume up but whatever the reason I did not feel good about it so I pulled the Sennheiser's out and was able to listen to music and video clip at a much more reasonable volume levels.





Allow me to say We are a huge enthusiast of JVC products. I have bought two JVC LCD television sets over the last two years and have a new JVC all-in-one home entertainment system for 5 years and would suggest any of those products. I think JVC provides superb value, quality and elegance. Still I would not recommend the actual JVC HA-NC250. If you decide to purchase and travel frequently, be sure to evaluate on a plane during the time allotted to return. If only I would have got.


No comments:

Post a Comment